* As for today, I don’t think I’ve heard a single sneeze. I’m assuming I heard at least one.. but it may just be a presumption.
* They are far more anxious for treats during laptime. Afterwards, they are certainly much more calm now once I put them in the cage to give them more treats. They will not run away or scamper unless I accidentally brush my arm against the cage making a loud sound.
* I am certain Marilyn is in a heat. They seem to be about 8 days apart for their heats. Hopefully they start to match up, which I understand eventually happens.
* Things I am trying to condition;
– back of hand on floor = I’m going to pick you up
– crawling fingers towards them = I’m going to pet you/everything is ok
– opening/shaking Tupperware = treat time
– crinkling bag = hay time
– hand resting on knife edge = do not go any further
– “Nom noms” / chirping = come here for food, or indicating treat time