For the rest of the guinea pig log, I’ll just leave the date to the title in the above. Also, added a category in the right column to easily access all log entries.
* Brought the two to visit with a couple guests in the house. When separated (held by two different people), Marilyn is still comfortable enough with a stranger to eat a carrot. Lil Kim is scared to the point of shivering.
– I placed them on the towel on the floor and they were almost immediately comfortable and chutting with each other.
* Lil Kim is still sneezing but otherwise there are no symptoms. Going to try a new brand of hay tomorrow but I suspect it may be something else. I’ll be making a check-up to a vet given the price is ok..
– I also suspect that, since I have myself been a little ill, it may be a consequence of that. Not sure. In any case, it seems that she is getting better to me.
* Figured out how to make lil Kim almost popcorn on demand – sneaking up and scratching her hind! She jumps at first, then popcorns like I am playing with her. It reminds me of how Marilyn does this to her.
* Lil Kim is calm to put back in cage but Marilyn still squirms a bit. Marilyn also wheeks at me when laptime is over.